Sunday, January 3, 2010

Brand new year

Well, it's a new year and a new decade, so it's time for new resolutions and new habits. I am going to try and implement into my routine, the habit of posting a blog every week. I'm going to have it become a sunday activity for me. Hopefully this resolution sticks.


To start off I went through the whole process of Holiday pictures of the family, like I do every year. It's not the funnest of events to take family pictures with small children. I'm not sure if it gets any easier as they grow up, but I sure am hoping it does. So I researched different websites for one to print off holiday photo cards and finally dicided on winkflash (not a good choice) The coloring was a disappointment. Anyways, unfortunately the holidays became very busy for me this year and half the cards are still sitting here on my desk. Boo. So I thought I would post the card so all of the people whos cards are still sitting on my desk, could see them.

No comments: